Thank you for helping launch our 1st virtual 2020 Catch the Wave Regional Conference. Your attendance reinforced what we already know about women business owners — you are resilient! We are extending our fundraiser through Saturday, October 31, 2020, in acknowledgment of October as National Domestic Violence Awareness Month, and the focus of this year’s conference. Please join us in making a difference in the lives of women in our three-state region. Sheila A. Mixon has chosen Domestic Violence as the fundraising initiative with the recipients located in all three states:
- YWCA Cincinnati, OH
- Turning Point Columbus, OH
- Domestic Violence and Child Advocacy Center Cleveland, OH
- Artemis Center, Dayton, OH
- YWCA Domestic Violence Shelter, Toledo, OH
- The Center for Women and Families, Louisville, KY
- Greenhouse17, Lexington, KY
- Rape Domestic Violence Information Center Morgantown, WV
- YWCA Resolve Family Abuse Program, Charleston, WV
These organizations are members of your statewide Domestic Violence Coalitions who support domestic violence survivors and their children. The funds raised during and after the conference, will provide critical resources including legal advocacy, housing assistance, counseling, and financial empowerment.
If you would like to make a donation, please click on the Donate Now link, and if you have any questions or need further information please feel free to contact Kristin Szatkowski at email@example.com. Thanks in advance, your consideration is much appreciated!