Citizens Memorial Hospital/Citizens Memorial Health Care Foundation has an employee loan forgiveness program. Employees eligible for participation include Hospital RNs/LPNs, Laboratory Technicians, Pharmacists, Radiology Techs, Therapists and Respiratory Therapists, and Foundation RNs/LPNs and Therapists.
- CMH/CMH Foundation would pay up to $5,000/year for a maximum of $20,000 over 4 years.
- Payment to lender every 6 months and notify employee of payment.
- Part-time employees would be eligible for half of the benefit. PRN are NOT eligible to participate.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
- Approved/qualified lender.
- Agreement ranging between 1 to 4 years.
- Up to $5,000 per year.
- Lender is paid by CMH every 6 months.
APPLICATION: Learn more about the eligibility criteria for current and new employees and download the application by clicking the button below. Submit the completed application to Sarah Hanak, CMH Chief Nursing Officer, for Hospital employees and Beverly Derrickson, CMH Foundation Chief Operating Officer, for Foundation employees.
A fillable PDF application is available here.